Thursday, February 9, 2012

Crafty

We are having a bake sale to raise money for MDA. Every year I get asked what I am bringing. This year I made cheeseburger made out of cupcakes. Super Easy. I hope they will help raise money.











Every now and then I get an inkling to be crafty. This is the latest batch. Spring to come soon. (Hopefully :)



Winter



Mennear



Mennear





Summer



Packard


I have decided to move to Pleasant Grove, Ut to live with Grandma Karlson. The problem now is trying to get a transfer. I had an interview last week, but I didn't get the job. I have put in for so many different postitions, and it's get frusterating, but I know the Lord has a plan for me, I just don't see it right now.


I have also decided to go back to school and get my business degree. Working on buying a laptop, and getting set up to take some online classes.

Cross your fingers and your toes that I am able to find a job, and get started on school. I could use all the good luck I can get.




*I am still getting used this blogging thing. I have figured out how to center the pictures (thanks Stace), but now I can't figure out how to get the pictures in the right order. I wanted the pictures of the cupcakes to go at the bottom, but it was no use and I was getting flustered, so I quit, and did them at the beginning. If anyone has any pointers, please let me know.


Love you all,

JoDell























1 comment:

  1. My kids would love those cupcakes! I would have text you back, by I was in a meeting. I think your positive attitude is amazing JoDell. Stacey told me once that God doesn't always give you what you want, but he will always give you what you need. And it is so true. Hang in there. Love ya so much and I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete