Friday, December 16, 2011

Vegas part 2

Back from Vegas. Had a fantastic time. Stacey and I had the opportunity to go see Lion King. Amazing!!! I am so glad that we went. Stacey informed me that it this is the last year they are going to be doing it on Broadway. I remember seeing the preview for it when it first came out, and thinking, I want to see that. And I did. The words were pretty much the same as the movie, but the costumes were out of this world. The giraffes were people on stilts, they had a big elephant that came down the stairs onto the stage, zebras, and antalope. It was just Awesome!!

Stace dropped me off at the airport yesterday at about 10am. The Vegas airport is HUGE. I first checked in, (they checked in my luggage for free!) went up the stairs to my right, and followed the hall. Went through security, where I had to hold up my arm and go through a body scanner, and then ride a tram to my gate. There were slot machines everywhere and all kinds of really expensive store. I bought a water and some nutter butters- $7.00

This morning (December 16) I slept in and enjoyed a mostly lazy day. Made some chocolate snowflakes for my visit teaching ladies, went to the post office, and conquered Winco.

My parents gave me a zebra barreled Rugar 1022. It is a good looking gun!! I am excited to go to the gun range and shoot it. As soon as I get a picture, I will post it. I am still trying to figure out how posting pictures work.

I hope everyone had a great and fantastic week like I did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment