Thursday, December 8, 2011

So... Continued..

It has been a frustrating process, but I think I am up and going.

To catch up with my life:
* I am still single. I would love to get married and have a family, but I know the Lord is teaching me patience and has a plan for me. I have to remind myself, the Lord has a plan, and no matter what, he will do what is best for me. I was also hoping by my birthday, I would have my first kiss, but that doesn't seem to be in the card either. Oh, well. There is always next year.

* I have been on Nutrisystem for the last 10 months. I have lost 30 lbs so far and looking to loose another 25 by next June or July. It is definetly taking some work. I have also joined Curves, although I haven't gone alot in the last few months. I need to get back in the habit, so I can loose the weight and gain muscle. I decided about a month ago I was going to run in a marathon. If I want to do that, I should probably start working on that. :) When I can figure out how to post pictures, I will post before and so far pictures.

* I am still a department manager at Lowe's. I work in the Paint/Home Decor/Home Storage departments. I love working with MOST of the people that come in. Not all, some I want to strangle. I sometimes think: Stupid people should not be reproducing. Their kids are doomed.

*I am going to Las Vegas to see my sister and her family on Sunday. On Wednesday, we are going to Lion King, the broadway play. I am so, so excited. I have always wanted to see it, and I thought for my birthday, I would treat myself. I am really excited my sister gets to come with me.

That's it so far. When I can figure out to post pictures, I will post some from my upcoming trip and my weight loss.

Bye for now.

2 comments:

  1. Love that you are starting a blog! Can't wait to see pics! And I'm jealous about your broadway venture...ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! I'm with echo, glad you joined the blogging band wagon! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete